• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BobPhillips

BobPhillips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

We are an American expat family looking for an SLP and ABA therapist for daily therapy sessions in Bali, Indonesia. We require one or more enthusiastic and dedicated ABA therapists to work with our 4 yr old son, as part of a team in an intensive home-based therapy/school program. He has not officially been diagnosed with Autism, but has traits similar to (with global delays approx 1- 1 years behind), and no behavioral issues. He is a happy and affectionate little boy who is verbal, and takes pride in learning and accomplishing new things. ABA: teacher with special education experience - BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) with special knowledge of helping to build communication skills. SLP: Licensed SLP with a focus on oral motor. Knowledge of PROMPT and apraxia a plus. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and creative, who's therapies are ABA driven and have experience working with younger children. Expect minimum 25 hours/ week combined therapy in exchange for negotiable salary, accommodation, meals, plane tickets, etc. This opportunity would allow you to spend time in a culturally-rich paradise. We live in a luxury resort in Bali where you will have use of all the resorts amenities, ie fitness center, the most amazing beach, and a spectacular infinity edge lap pool. There is a spa and two restaurants on site as well. Please contact me at Baliexchange@ymail.com for further details regarding our son and the arrangement. Students and educators with extensive experience with ASD could also be considered. If it's not for you, then tell your colleagues, we're looking for someone as soon as possible and will consider all options in terms of duration of stay.

#2 talkdoctor

talkdoctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

We are an American expat family looking for an SLP and ABA therapist for daily therapy sessions in Bali, Indonesia.

We require one or more enthusiastic and dedicated ABA therapists to work with our 4 yr old son, as part of a team in an intensive home-based therapy/school program.
He has not officially been diagnosed with Autism, but has traits similar to (with global delays approx 1- 1 years behind), and no behavioral issues. He is a happy and affectionate little boy who is verbal, and takes pride in learning and accomplishing new things.

ABA: teacher with special education experience - BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) with special knowledge of helping to build communication skills.

SLP: Licensed SLP with a focus on oral motor. Knowledge of PROMPT and apraxia a plus.

Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and creative, who's therapies are ABA driven and have experience working with younger children.

Expect minimum 25 hours/ week combined therapy in exchange for negotiable salary, accommodation, meals, plane tickets, etc.

This opportunity would allow you to spend time in a culturally-rich paradise. We live in a luxury resort in Bali where you will have use of all the resorts amenities, ie fitness center, the most amazing beach, and a spectacular infinity edge lap pool. There is a spa and two restaurants on site as well. Please contact me at Baliexchange@ymail.com for further details regarding our son and the arrangement.
Students and educators with extensive experience with ASD could also be considered.
If it's not for you, then tell your colleagues, we're looking for someone as soon as possible and will consider all options in terms of duration of stay.

#3 stellaslp

stellaslp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

We are an American expat family looking for an SLP and ABA therapist for daily therapy sessions in Bali, Indonesia.

We require one or more enthusiastic and dedicated ABA therapists to work with our 4 yr old son, as part of a team in an intensive home-based therapy/school program.
He has not officially been diagnosed with Autism, but has traits similar to (with global delays approx 1- 1 years behind), and no behavioral issues. He is a happy and affectionate little boy who is verbal, and takes pride in learning and accomplishing new things.

ABA: teacher with special education experience - BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) with special knowledge of helping to build communication skills.

SLP: Licensed SLP with a focus on oral motor. Knowledge of PROMPT and apraxia a plus.

Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and creative, who's therapies are ABA driven and have experience working with younger children.

Expect minimum 25 hours/ week combined therapy in exchange for negotiable salary, accommodation, meals, plane tickets, etc.

This opportunity would allow you to spend time in a culturally-rich paradise. We live in a luxury resort in Bali where you will have use of all the resorts amenities, ie fitness center, the most amazing beach, and a spectacular infinity edge lap pool. There is a spa and two restaurants on site as well. Please contact me at Baliexchange@ymail.com for further details regarding our son and the arrangement.
Students and educators with extensive experience with ASD could also be considered.
If it's not for you, then tell your colleagues, we're looking for someone as soon as possible and will consider all options in terms of duration of stay.

Mr. Phillips,

I am an SLP with 20+ years experience and with extensive experience with ASD. I truly empathize with your plight. Yet, I am confident your son will receive the help he needs and deserves. While my husband and I (along with our two children, ages 9 and 7) are actively looking at working and living overseas, I am looking for a full-time, permanent opportunity. Nevertheless, let me suggest you consider touching base with http://presencetelecare.com/ --in the hopes this might be a viable alternative to an in-person SLP.

All the best,

Stella C. Moreno
Anthony, NM
USA

#4 jingerlough

jingerlough

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hello, I am currently an SLP in the elementary schools. How long are you looking to have a therapist come work with your son? I am interested, but not for a long term basis....perhaps a month. Let me know. Thanks! Jinger

#5 RichardFlums

RichardFlums

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:124353

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:45 PM

Приветствую! Класный у вас сайт!
Нашел интересные материалы для владельцев частных домов и не только: Двери межкомнатные цены из массива

Здесь: резные столбы и колонны из дерева цена
Тут: http://www.ekolestni...a-lestnits.html ступени из сосны для лестницы
Тут: http://www.ekolestni...asnoyarske.html
цена на мебельные щиты из сосны
http://www.ekolestnica.ru/dveri-nizhnij-novgorod.html

Тут: http://www.ekolestni...icy-kaluga.html лестницы в калуге
Тут: http://www.ekolestni...t-iz-sosni.html [b] щиты мебельные цена

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users