Jump to content


BA in Comm Disorders vs BA in Health Science

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lulu2013



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

I'm not sure which graduate programs I will apply to. I am interested in Nova as well as Idaho State and Northern Colorado for their hybrid/online graduate programs. I'm also looking in state at traditional programs. Right now I'm having trouble deciding which bachelor path to follow. Is the smarter choice to get a Bachelor degree in Health Science and then follow up with specific pre reqs or just go straight for the Bachelor in Communication Disorders (most likely at USU)? I have taken several gen ed courses through a community college. I'm trying to think of all routes including the possibility of just not getting into a graduate program. What can I do with a degree in communicative disorders other than the graduate route? SLPA's are not prominent here.. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users