Photo

HELP FLORIDA SLPA'S. License/Certification Verification

license florida certification verification slpa slp speechlanguagepathology help registration job

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Niuxy

Niuxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:12 PM

Hey Guys!! 

I currently have my puerto rican SLPA license, I graduated not long ago from a P.R University with a B.S. in Speech therapy and languages. I moved to FL around 5 months ago. I submitted my Application Form to the board online payed the $130 application fee and submitted additional paperwork to support. The only thing I need are my transcripts which are being mailed from the University to Tallahassee. But know turns out the send me an email asking for a License/Certification Verification? I had no clue that I needed this form. Is this mandatory? I never saw this in the requirements section. Who actually has to sign this form? I am in a little rush because I have a job offer and I don't think I will be able to have this form filled out in time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: license, florida, certification, verification, slpa, slp, speechlanguagepathology, help, registration, job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users